Ghost Installer Studio is a free trial software application from the Install & Setup subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-11-23. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
More freedom, more power, more flexibility!
Ghost Installer is full featured deployment solution with extremely friendly and powerful user interface, compact installer core and unique setup customization features.
Ghost Installer is compatible with Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 and has tons of advanced features:
- Wide variety of project wizards to make deployment easier
- Simple and powerful gDesigner IDE
- Installing of .NET runtime, applications, assemblies and Visual Studio components
- Ability to deploy separate parts of your application or third-party runtimes via the Internet
- Extremely powerful RSA Protection for your installation
- All dialog windows are fully customizable (including uninstallation, system dialogs and even message boxes)
- Fast and effective compression (much better than Zip)
- Single-file self-extracting executable and multi-volume installations
- Scriptable Installer Actions allow an execution of custom scripts on various installer events
- Compact installer engine
- Installation of files, shortcuts, registry, etc.
- Multi-language installations
- Uninstall, repair and maintenance modes
- Rollback for interrupted installations
- Fully customizeable appearance
- Skinnable user interface
- DirectX deployment support
- Internet Information Services configuration
- Database configuration (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Plug-In API for own plug-in development
and much more.
Ghost Installer Studio (version 4.8.1) has a file size of 19.72 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 93 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.